Monday, December 28, 2009

The Most Beautiful Words

Psalms are beautiful words from heaven...
The poor will eat and be satisfied; they who seek the Lord will praise Him--May your hearts live forever. O Lord, I lift up my soul; in you I trust, O my God. Don't let my enemies triumph over me. Anyone who hopes in you will never be put to shame. The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want. He leads me, restores me, guides me...in paths of righteousness for the sake of His good Name. Goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life. I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
Though the earth be removed and the mountains be cast into the sea, God is my refuge and strength... an ever present help in trouble... therefore we will not fear. There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God the Holy place where the Most High lives. God is with you, you will not fail, God will help you early. Come and see the works of the Lord. Be still and know that I am God... I will be exalted in the earth! I have called you by your name. You are mine, says your God.
How has the Holy Spirit helped you?

No comments:

Post a Comment